Friday, May 29, 2015

Prologue to Writing

Welcome to a new world. Our world. Mine and my friend's. Although, to call it a world is not quite accurate. You see, there are many worlds. Some are mine, some are hers, and they sometimes connect. There are people who live in those worlds, just like you, but perhaps not like you. They have adventures, they seek truth, peace, and love. They don't always know the way, yet they strive to walk in the light. So perhaps, in a way, they are like you.

Though, in all seriousness, welcome to our new writing blog. My name is Arya, my associate's is Jackie, and we hope to post stories we are working on, and generally spread good, wholesome writing across the internet. My forte is fantasy fiction, so you can expect to see a lot of fairies, mermaids, and dragons from me. I've known Jackie to write dystopian and apocalyptic fiction, but I'll let her writing speak for itself.

If you made your way through my post without dying of boredom, or retreating to another webpage to watch Naruto, or Sherlock, then I congratulate you (you will receive free cookies for your effort).

So, again I bid you welcome to the realm that we have created. Our new world, Of Pens and Paradoxes.

~Arya Animarus

No comments:

Post a Comment